- Please note that any child that looks ill, with a cold soare /cuts to face or any skin condition, conjunctivitis, eczema or broken wounds, will Not be painted this is for the child’s well being.
Although I use only FDA cosmetic compliant paint products that are safe for the skin, I am as an artist not liable for an allergic reaction to paint products. I check carefully all my products and the manufacturers guidelines. It is the parents/guardians response ability to tell me that the child has a skin condition or allergies. There will be a sign for parents to read on the table.
- * I use a clean sponge for each face painted.
* I Change face painting water frequently.
* When working I maintain a high standard of hygiene by keeping myself and my kit clean as I work.
* Please Ensure faces are clean.
- All paints used are washable with soap and water, I will use reasonable care but am not response able for any damage to clothes or property
- I will not supervise the children at a party, the behaviour and safety of the children is the role of the host/ parents responsibility
- The designs on the board are the designs available, chosen in the colour the child likes or theme. Under no circumstances will I body paint at any event, no rude suggestions.
- If for any reason I am unable to attend through illness this is not my fault and will not be responsible for unforeseen circumstances.The deposit will be paid back to you should this arise.
- I will paint the amount on contract we have as our written agreement.
- A deposit of 20% is required when booking my services, it is non-refundable unless it is my own fault eg illness on my behalf. Payment of the party/event can be paid in cash to the face painter on arrival. Or an online payment can be made in full prior to the event. An invoice will be given at event.
- You will receive an invoice at the event to be paid on the day.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email you will be given a booking number. If any details change once you have booked I will try my best to fit around you, however it may be difficult to adjust the time and location on busy weekends.
- I understand that in certain situations the event or party may need to be cancelled. I will try my best to reschedule to another date if possible. If a cancelation is made within two weeks of the event there is a cancelation fee of 20% of the booked price.
- I do my best to be at the event 30mins prior to the start time, or 15 mins before a party to set up. There are occasions eg taffic!! when I may be late but will always stay for amount of time agreed on.
- I require open space to set up face painting often has a small crowd of people so allow for this at events. In front of doorways or walk is not a good idea. I need adequate lighting to paint near a window is perfect. If outside I would require some shade and shelter from wind for the children.
- I have the right to cease painting and leave without refunding any monies if there are extreme adverse conditions and the customer fails to remedy the situation even though it’s been brought to their attention. Adverse conditions included, are violent behaviour towards a child/ children, or adult, illegal activities, or otherwise dangerous conditions.